Photo by Ludemeula Fernandes on Unsplash.
Today I noticed a number of new things:
- At maximum, 3 people can be in a shop per each cashier stand. If you have 3 people working with the clients, then 9 people at maximum can be inside a shop. This means that there are very large queues outside each shop, with 2 metres between each person.
- If you go out early in the morning to make it without standing for a long time, it won’t help you. Government in Poland copied the law in the Czech Republic, and now hours 10am – 12pm are for people over 65 only.
- Going for a walk into a forest is now banned too.
- Special trucks are cleaning the streets.
- There are a lot of cats hunting on streets and in parks now!